Your home is so much more than a collection of rooms — it’s your place in the world. It’s where you feel safe and secure, no matter what’s going outside. If you look around at your current home and realize that you want more space that’s customized to fit your lifestyle, a basement remodel may be the perfect move for you.
Now more than ever, nothing’s more important than how your home makes you feel, which is why a comfortable, new basement that fits your needs will make a positive impact on your daily life. With years of experience remodeling basements, our Country Creek Builders team is ready to turn your existing basement into a personal sanctuary, complete with open, functional space and all of the features you want.
Take a look at a recent basement remodel we did on a home in Eagan Minnesota, and get inspired to refresh your space!
Family Room with Bar
This family particularly wanted a basement where they could “escape” and entertain family and friends, as well as design a space for their children to play. We included a beautiful wet bar for all of their entertaining needs, and turned the under-stair area into a playroom, with an arched doorway and servicing window. For an airy, inviting feel, we opened up the walls at the bottom of the stairs and added railings.
Family Room Features:
- Custom cabinets for an 80″ TV
- Electric linear fireplace (surrounded with Sierra Vista Quartzite Architectural Wall Tile)
- Poplar wood TV cabinets
- Shaker-style doors and drawers
- 3″ cove molding
- Sherwin Williams Desert Sand stain
- Soffits with crown molding and LED tape lights
- TV in the upper cabinets with wine bottle “cubbies” on each side
- Under-cabinet fridge, dishwasher, and an under-counter microwave
- Chevron White splash tile
- Grey Limed Oak tile flooring
- Arctic Blast quartz bar countertops
- Arctic Blast wall (making this a perfect area for bar stools and a drink ledge)!
We know that a spacious bathroom with modern, high-end features adds invaluable comfort to any home. Due to the existing bathroom’s poor layout, we jackhammered the concrete to gain access and re-work the toilet, shower, and vanity locations.
- Bathroom floor tile: 10” Black Hex Porcelain
- Shower floor tile: 2” Black Hex Porcelain
- Shower walls: 4″ x 8″ Imperial Bianco Gloss Ceramic Subway Wall Tile
What We Can Do For Your Home Remodeling Needs
At Country Creek Builders, we pride ourselves on finishing every job on time and on budget. Before we begin, we make a promise to exceed expectations, and we always go out of our way to keep it.
If you’re ready to expose the full potential of your existing space, our team is ready to meet you where you are. We can’t wait to make your home remodeling dreams come true! Take a look at our completed basement remodel projects, and give us a call at 952-484-9812 to set up a consultation. We look forward to talking!