A splash of cold water first thing in the morning. A hot, relaxing shower at the end of the day. In your home, your master bathroom is the spacious, private place that you rely on to recharge and relax. That’s why it only makes sense for this room to fit your preferences perfectly — and to make you comfortable every day.
In the wintertime especially, having a bathroom that’s luxurious, on top of functional, makes all the difference in your experience. If you step out of your master bathroom without feeling pampered, a full remodel could turn that around. The good news is that our experienced Country Creek Builders team knows master bathrooms like the backs of our hands — which means we can turn yours into the spa-like space you deserve.
Get inspired by a recent bathroom remodel we did on a home in Eagan, and get ready for your most relaxing days!
What We Removed
The homeowners we worked with were looking to essentially start from the beginning for a fresh, modern design that complemented their lifestyle and preferences in all the right ways. Our team decided it was best to do a complete gut of the bathroom, so we removed the subfloor, relocated the toilet for more room, removed the existing soaking tub, and re-framed, re-plumbed and re-wired the entire bathroom.
What We Added
One of the most important things about this particular bathroom remodel was installing larger, more luxurious features in a way that maximized space and increased comfort. We added a larger, curbless walk-in shower with a rain head, hand-held shower head, a floating bench, a large recessed niche, two trench drains by Schluter, a 60-inch wall to give the new toilet location some privacy, a free-standing soaking tub with a 24-inch wall for mounting the tub faucet, and two new wall-mounted vanity faucets.
At Country Creek Builders, we know that the little details are just as important as the major changes, so once we laid out the foundation for the gorgeous new bathroom, we got to work on the specific aesthetics. Below are a few of the details that we added to turn this bathroom into the luxurious space the homeowners wanted:
- Vanity/linen cabinet inset doors and drawers: maple wood, finished with Valspar “Dark Walnut” stain
- Countertop: 3CM Vicostone Mistero Quartz, including tub wall top, floating shower bench, and back and bottom of shower recess shelf
- Vanity backsplash: Tempesta Neve Polished Amalfi Marble capped with pure white quartz
- Shower walls: tiled with Imperial Taupe https://www.tileshop.com/Search?search=494261
- Floating shower bench with hidden brackets for support: Original Granite Bracket Company
- Recess shower shelf: Vicostone Mistero Marble Quartz on the back and bottom of shelf
- Bathroom walls: Nickel gap shiplap
- Three-panel maple barn door (bathroom entry): stained to match the vanity
What We Can Do For Your Home Remodeling Needs
At Country Creek Builders, we pride ourselves on finishing every job on time and on budget. Before we begin, we make a promise to exceed expectations, and we always go out of our way to keep it.If you’re ready to expose the full potential of your existing space, our whole team is ready to meet you where you are. We can’t wait to make your home remodeling dreams come true! Take a look at our bathroom inspiration, and give us a call at 952-484-9812 to set up a consultation. We look forward to talking!