Sometimes, you just need more space. More space to lie back and lounge. More space to relax and recharge. And more space to do whatever you want, whenever you want to. When it comes to your master bathroom, we get it — there’s nothing more important than having the room you need to spread out and unwind.
Right now, you might be relying more on your master bathroom to make you feel relaxed and pampered (and rightfully so). But if your bathroom just isn’t cutting it, that’s where we come in. At Country Creek Builders, we know there’s no better feeling than stepping into a spectacular bathroom and enjoying its luxury. And there’s no better time to have a master bathroom that gives you the royal treatment whenever you need it.
Take a look at one of our recent bathroom remodels, and get inspired to turn your existing space into the spa-like bathroom you deserve right now… and down the line.
What We Removed and Added
We decided to do a full gut and remodel of the master bathroom to fulfill the homeowner’s wants and needs, which included superior amenities, high-end finishes, and of course, a lot more space. We removed the large soaking tub in the corner to allow for a longer vanity with a make-up area. We relocated the toilet to make room for a beautiful, free-standing soaking tub and a larger walk-in shower with a floating bench. We included a curved soffit above the shower with the shower head and two 4” recessed lights for a modern, sleek touch.
The Luxurious Details
At Country Creek builders, we know that even the littlest details make a big impact. That’s why every inch of our remodeling projects include carefully placed (and expertly planned) details designed for comfort and luxury. In this master bathroom, we used only the finest materials, colors, and fixtures to give the room the contemporary and stylish look and feel that the homeowner wanted.
- Shower Walls: degrade grey milx ceramic 8 x 24” tile (wainscot wall installation style)
- Bathroom Floor: neo charcoal 12 x 24” tile
- Recess Niche in Shower: dark stainless steel vinton 2 x 4” tile on the back and granite bottom sill to match the vanity granite
- Curved Soffit in Shower (Bottom): cementi nero porcelain mosaic 2” tile (to match shower floor)
- Curved Soffit in Shower (Front): dark stainless steel vinton tile (matched the back of the recessed shelf)
- Kohler Faucet: single hole; K22022-4
- Kohler Soaking Tub: unique size free-standing soaking tub; K24002-0
- Tile Edges: brushed nickel metal edge, including recessed shelf and wall corners
- Curb Top: silver pearl brushed granite (to match vanity top)
- Vanity: circle sawn hickory cabinets (doors and drawers match vanity)
- Shower Glass: ⅜” tempered glass with brushed nickel hardware
What We Can Do For Your Bathroom Remodeling Needs
At Country Creek Builders, we pride ourselves on finishing every job on time and on budget. Before we begin, we make a promise to exceed expectations, and we always go out of our way to keep it.
If you’re ready to expose the full potential of your existing space, our whole team is ready to meet you where you are. We can’t wait to make your home remodeling dreams come true! Take a look at our bathroom remodel inspiration, and give us a call at 952-484-9812 to set up a consultation. We look forward to talking!