The holidays are just around the corner, which means seasonal cheer, festive fun, and of course, guests galore. With family and friends coming in and out of your home for dinners and celebrations, you’ll want your space to be in its best shape yet. It’s time to start thinking about your holiday bathroom remodel.
At Country Creek Builders, we know home remodeling like the backs of our hands — and we firmly believe that a remodeled bathroom before the holidays make this part of the year even sweeter. Not to mention, a remodeled bathroom provides a high return on investment later on, so it’s a win-win situation from every angle.
Before you begin your remodeling journey, make sure to ask yourself these few questions:
- If you want a new bathroom addition, should you add a half bath, a full bath, or a master-suite bath?
- If you want a bathroom redesign, do you want to enlarge your bathroom or simply enhance it with new upgrades, such as a free-standing or drop-in tub, a tiled shower with a bench, a double vanity, etc.?
- Does your house have a shower and a tub? (If you resell your home later, you’ll want to have both.)
Once you have an idea of what you’re looking for, here’s how we can help:
- Excellent Craftsmanship: At Country Creek Builders, we hold ourselves and our work to the highest standards. We know just how important remodeling projects are, and our skills always match up to the challenge. With our in-house design services, there are no surprises — only flawless results.
- Impeccable Service: Our streamlined processes ensure that we get each job done on time, every time. With online scheduling that you can access to see who’s coming to your home and when, and selection assistance for tile, cabinets, and countertops, there’s minimal disruption to your daily routine.
- Unique Offerings: A few of the features you can choose for your bathroom include a free-standing or drop-in tub, a tiled shower with a bench and recessed shelf, frameless shower doors, a heated tile floor, a double vanity with additional cabinetry, and a range 7-10 granite or quartz countertop.
What we’ve done in the past:
No matter what you’re hoping for, our team is more than ready to meet you exactly where you are. From the benefits of a basement bathroom to the importance of modern lighting to clever storage ideas, you can take a look at a few of the unique projects we’ve recently completed to draw inspiration for your own.
This holiday season, make sure that your home is as merry and bright as ever — a newly remodeled bathroom will shift the overall feel of your home and turn it into the contemporary, luxurious space you deserve. You can request an estimate here or give us a call at 952-484-9812 with any questions. We can’t wait to meet you!